Re: GNOME Foundation Board candidacy: Sriram Ramkrishna

Just processed Sri's renewal. I've checked the rules, and it should be OK for Sri to keep his candidacy. To be elected, one needs to be an eligible voter, and to be an eligible voter, one has to be a member as from the 22th of May (2013).

- Fabiana