Re: GNOME Foundation Board candidacy: Sriram Ramkrishna

Oh wow, interesting, I thought I went through that mail and it seems I missed my name or something.  I have put in my application for renewal.  Thanks!

sri

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hey folks,

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 12:23:04PM -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> I have decided this year to continue to increase my participation in
> GNOME.
While preparing the list of candidates I realised that Sri's membership has expired in January, see also <https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2013-January/msg00009.html>

Given that applications have just been processed, we could think of processing Sri's as well, if he applies very quickly.

Cheers,
  Tobi