[gnome.org #13437] Application received from goossens thierry (goossens.thierry AT gmail.com)

Hello Goossens Thierry,

I guess your form does not qualify as a valid application to the GNOME
Foundation. In order to apply, please provides us a summary of your
contributions to the GNOME Project, with links that attest your claims.

As soon as you have done this, we will happily evaluate your application.

Thanks,
Fabiana on behalf of the GNOME Membership Committee