Setting up a meeting for upcoming elections

Hey folks,

we will have to hold election soon enough. Let's meet to discuss how things will work out. I set up a Dudle
(with the times being UTC, mind the daylight saving time if there is any switch) here:
https://dudle.mafiasi.de/membership-meeting-2013/
Please fill it until next week, Sunday, 2013-03-24, 23:59 UTC.
I will then hopefully evaluate it and if all goes well, we'll have some time and date when we'll all be able
to meet :)

Meanwhile, I suggest to read the documentation here: https://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/ElectionsHowTo

Cheers,
  Tobi