Re: GNOME Board of Directors Elections 2013 - Voting Instructions sent

Hi :)

On 28.05.2013 12:17, Andrea Veri wrote:
    1. Sort the list of people by name or last name

Agreed, Tobias should take care of that when he gets back from GNOME.Asia.

Well. It's been the case for ages, no? I've just checked the last two
emails and the list was sorted by last name. We could sort by first
column, i.e. first name though. Or make the last name the first column.
Feel free to send patches¹.

    3. Once the membership expires (i.e. removed the status), notify them
       as well (individually and to the foundation list).

I'm not really sure about sending an extra mail to foundation-list but
we can modify our script to send a sort of "Your membership expired
today" mail when a specific membership expires. Let's also wait Fabiana
and Tobias opinion about this.
I think sending one email to the registered email address is enough.
It's not a strong feeling though and it should be relatively easy to get
done. If people think it would improve the situation, we can try to make
it happen. I don't see why an additional email would make a difference
though.

Cheers,
  Tobi

¹