Re: Exceptions to renewals / new memberships processing during elections

Bonjour :)

On 30.05.2013 16:35, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
We have amended the bylaws in the past; we can certainly do it again.
Sure. But it comes with costs. And then the relevant question is whether
the gain is worth the costs.

Resolving this conflict of membership periods vs. voting periods sounds
totally worthwhile.

Yes. It's a good thing to have.

Board members, what do we need to do this?
For the changes to the bylaws themselves not all too much. Just someone
who proposes changes.

It would make sense to enumerate the places where the current period
scheme is implemented and come up with an idea of how to change it
accordingly.

Cheers,
  Tobi