[gnome.org #13280] AutoReply: Application received from Joaquim Rocha (joaquimrocha1 AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Joaquim Rocha (joaquimrocha1 AT gmail.com)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #13280].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Joaquim Rocha
Email:     joaquimrocha1 AT gmail.com

Contributions Summary:
Hi,

I am the author and maintainer of OCRFeeder which I develop using the GNOME project's infrastructure. The
project has to do with OCR, GUI and it is related also to a11y.
You can see my code contributions to the project at: http://git.gnome.org/browse/ocrfeeder
The latest releases can be found at: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/ocrfeeder/0.7/
It's Bugzilla related entries can be found at: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=ocrfeeder

I also have been an advocate of GNOME and its technologies in the many conferences I have attended and in my
projects and blog as you can see in:
http://www.joaquimrocha.com/category/gnome/

Besides that, I have contributions to other projects such as Grilo but they are no longer as common as for
OCRFeeder.
I have also helped the organization of GUADEC 2012 by managing the keynotes' "search" and invitations.

I kindly ask you to renew my membership.

Foundation Previous Participation:
I have been a GNOME Foundation member for the past 2 years. Related to this, from this year on, I am no
longer affiliated to Igalia.

Thank you in advance.

[Application received at Thu Jan 3 13:32:39 2013 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.