No new full members due to changes to the GNOME Foundation Bylaws

Bonjour :)

I would like to not have new members for the next few weeks because we
intend to change the bylaws and potentially have a referendum on that.

I will give notice of the proposed changes soon, i.e. this weekend. If
then 5% of the membership object within 21 days, we shall vote upon
that.

So yeah, I guess it'd be cool to have no new members starting from
Sunday on either after the new bylaws have been accepted or after we had
a vote.

Cheers,
  Tobi