Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership is about to expire

On 09/23/2012 09:00 PM, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Hola! :-)

On 01.08.2012 11:46, PiÃeiro wrote:
On 07/03/2012 12:42 PM, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Please see http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/ for details.
When I received this mail, I just made as suggested and renewed my
membership on that url. But almost one month have passed without any
notification of acceptance or rejection.
Hm. As far as I can see, there is no recent ticket for you. The last
ticket is two years old. Maybe the email generated by the script behind
that URL did not work properly or it was the time when email delivery
was a bit broken. Apologies for that.

Well, looking at my old mails I have one with the subject "Application
received from Alejandro PiÃeiro Iglesias (apinheiro AT igalia.com)" from
the date 07/03/2012, but anyway ...

So may I ask you to click the URL again and enter your details?

I have just filled up the form again, and received a new mail with the
same subject. So lets hope this time all things go fine. And if you
found two applications from me, its because you asked me to do that ;)

Thanks for following up and being pushy!

Probably this will be the first and last time that someone thanks me for
being pushy ;)

Thanks for your help

BR

--