Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership is about to expire

On 08/02/2012 02:48 AM, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Heya :)

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 11:46:57AM +0200, Piñeiro wrote:
When I received this mail, I just made as suggested and renewed my
membership on that url. But almost one month have passed without any
notification of acceptance or rejection. I know that this month was a
busy one due GUADEC and so on, but just guessing if this big delay is
normal or not.

Sorry for not keeping you in the loop. It can be annoying to not know
what the status is. But 4 weeks is in fact still good. Especially with
Andrea taking care of the sysadmin issues and almost two weeks of GUADEC
for me, we fell a bit behind with the processing.

Lets add 8 weeks to that delay. So ping ;)

Sorry if I'm being too pushy, but I just want to know if I'm still a
foundation member. After all, being a GNOME Foundation member is cool,
and I just want to know if I need to do something extra.

Best regards

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias