Re: [gnome.org #12881] Application received from Sam Thursfield (ssssam AT gmail.com)

Hi!

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Andrea Veri via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
Sorry for the huge delay in getting back to you, I was reviewing all the
tickets we have on the queue and found your application being stuck for
some reason.

Sorry again and Welcome to the GNOME Foundation!

It's OK, I should probably have applied a few years earlier in any case ;)

Thanks!

Sam