Re: [gnome.org #12828] GNOME Membershipt application from Anish Patil

Is this a new application? I remember that Anish applied previously...

When he last applied, I hadn't really worked with him directly but
knew that he was working on some great input methods features. Since
then he has continued his interest, and has expressed interested in
the onscreen keyboard and Caribou. He recently posted to d-d-l about
getting a new maintainer for Caribou, and seems to have worked on some
patches.

I think Anish is a good candidate for Foundation Membership. He's
enthusiastic and is working in an important area.

Best,

Allan