Re: [gnome.org #12859] Application received from Andika Triwidada (andika AT gmail.com)

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 12:07 AM, Og Maciel via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
On Mon Sep 17 02:13:44 2012, andika gmail com wrote:
Unfortunately, they said that they don't know any current members,
all their contacts in GNOME was not a member anymore.

Do you think GNOME translation coordinator (who is she/he?) will vouch
for
me?

Absolutely! Can you provide me with the email address and name so I can
reach out?

Thanks in advance,

I think you misunderstood me. I asked whether the current GNOME member
who is the leader of GNOME translation project, willing to vouch for me.
I also asked who is he/she.

Sorry for late reply. Catching and keeping 100% translation rate is quite
time-consuming :D

Regards,
Andika