Re: [gnome.org #12859] Application received from Andika Triwidada (andika AT gmail.com)

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 7:56 PM, Og Maciel via RT <
membership-applications gnome org> wrote:

On Mon Sep 10 08:45:44 2012, andika gmail com wrote:
Personally I don't know any current GNOME members. I know two past
members,
and will ask them to connect me to current one.

Great!

Unfortunately, they said that they don't know any current members,
all their contacts in GNOME was not a member anymore.

Do you think GNOME translation coordinator (who is she/he?) will vouch for
me?

Regards,
Andika Triwidada