Re: Og Maciel left the GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

2012/10/25 Andrea Veri <av gnome org>:

We have one free spot to cover on the quorum and if any
motivated Foundation member (best long time members) is interested in
joining, please drop me an e-mail.

I would like to thank all the people that mailed me during the past
days, the selected volunteers will now start a little trial period
where they'll learn all the Committee's policies, tools and procedures
before receiving their write access to the Foundation database.

Since many details are still being discussed, I'll announce the new
members as soon as the trial period will end, thanks again for
volunteering!

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,