Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership is about to expire

Hi again Tobias,

I can't renew my membership as the link you provided me doesn't work.

Cheers

2012/10/3 Tobias Mueller <tobiasmue gnome org>:
Hey Fran :)

On 03.10.2012 13:16, Fran Dieguez wrote:
Thanks for the information. I will apply for renewal of my GNOME
membership.

I'm trying to login into mango with my GNOME account but I can't get in.
How I can get an email for change my password?

hm. Are you using HTTPS Everywhere or smth similar?

https://foundation.gnome.org/membership/ should show you a button to
apply for a membership. You should not see Mango at all.

Cheers,
  Tobi