Re: [gnome.org #13034] GNOME Membership Application of Nohemi Fernandez

On 11/24/2012 08:41 AM, Fabiana Pedreira SimÃes via RT wrote:
Dear Dan, Marina and Colin,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Nohemi Fernandez's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore need some
feedback about the applicant and their work on GNOME, both past and present.

I was her Summer of Code mentor in 2011 where she implemented the
on-screen keyboard for GNOME Shell, and she did an awesome job. I don't
think she's done much in GNOME since then (busy with school), but she
came to the Boston summit this year, so she's definitely still
interested in contributing to GNOME.

-- Dan