Re: [gnome.org #12715] Application received from Mario Gervais (mgervais AT mailoo.org)

Hi,

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Og Maciel via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Mario Gervais's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore need some
feedback about the applicant and their work on GNOME, both past and
present.

Mario has worked on French translations in the past. He's also done a
bit of advocating and for instance created the Linkedin group for
French GNOME translator.

However his account on Damned lies is currently inactive, which means
he hasn't done anything there in the last six months (or maybe even
more). The Linkedin group never really took off and he hasn't been
active there recently either.

So while I have a good opinion about Mario, I'd say his involvement is
quite light and may not justify the approval of his membership yet.

--
Alexandre Franke