Re: [gnome.org #12701] Application received from Edward Qixiang Wen (bootingman AT gmail.com)

For whom it may concern:

I do not directly know Edward Qixiang Wen, but I received an email from
him says he is one of the organizer of Congqing GNOME user group.
I believe *Bin Li* could answer this inquiry. I can assure only that
Edward Qixiang Wen occasionally appears on BJGUG (the Beijing GNOME User
Group)
mailing list.

Bin Li is the current president of BJGUG, also one of GNOME foundation
member, his email is: bili novell com

Hope this information will be useful to you.

Best regards
Yu

æ 2012å05æ08æ 20:45, Og Maciel via RT æå:
Dear Yu,

I wanted to remind you that we still need your feedback in order to
process Edward Qixiang Wen's membership application to the GNOME
Foundation.

Remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think the
applicant is committed to GNOME and will carry on contributing in the
future, and that you trust the applicant and their work. If unsure about
vouching or not, please let us know why you don't feel comfortable enough
in advocating this applicant.

Thanks,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Yu Liansu, web professional.

http://www.yuliansu.name

+86-10- 5287 0923
+86-159 1111 7381