[gnome.org #12664] Inquiring about the status of my application

On Thu Mar 22 18:57:27 2012, ndoijode gmail com wrote:
Hello,

I had applied for the membership quite a while ago. It is
here<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2012-
February/msg00135.html>
.
I wasn't notified about status of my application.
Marina Zhurakhinskaya who I mentioned as a contact said that she
didn't
receive request for feedback.
Could you please look into this?

Hi,

sorry, apparently our response never reached your INBOX, I am re-sending
the mail right now.

cheers,

--
Andrea,