Re: AGM Presentation

Hello,

2012/7/27 Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de>:
Hello :)

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 06:07:28PM +0200, Tobias Mueller wrote:
That's still not resolved and we better concentrate on getting the
slides done before i.e. process any further applications.

That's still an issue and the AGM is hitting us, soon.

I think only Pedro is at GUADEC, right? Would we be able to meet up later the day? I.e. around 16:00 in the
venue, i.e. meet in front of the entrance.

Nope i'm not around this time, I've switch to a new job so don't have
the permission to leave for a couple of weeks :-//

Have a great time at GUADEC!,

pedro.