Re: AGM Presentation

Bonjour :)

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 10:50:40AM +0200, Tobias Mueller wrote:
For the last years, we hacked away some slides in OpenOffice which had
some stats, i.e. new members, compared to last year, number of ppl
voting in the election, etc.

That's still not resolved and we better concentrate on getting the
slides done before i.e. process any further applications.

Pedro recovered the slides from last year which I attached. Would
anybody be able to update them?

Thanks,
  Tobi