Re: Minutes of the Board Meeting - June 29, 2012

El dj 19 de 07 de 2012 a les 12:28 +0200, en/na Tobias Mueller va
escriure:
Heya :)

On 18.07.2012 22:05, Frederic Peters wrote:
This makes me think an infrastructure hackfest may be a good idea
The membership committee probably has an interest in that, too. The
voting webapp needs to be made accessible and the state of django-mango
could be evaluated.

So yeah, I'm all for an infrastructure hackfest.

Let's talk during GUADEC about that!

I'm really interested in that too, mostly from the l10n.gnome.org side
but in general I would like to contribute to sysadmin stuff.

Should we look for a BOF spot, just to agree on some place and time to
meet?

  Tobi