Re: Application received from Florian Nadge (fnadge AT gmail.com)

On Wed, 04 Jul 2012, Florian Nadge wrote:

Hi,

Hi there,

I was wondering whether there is any progress on my application.

My contributions:
I am involved with the Gnome Documentation team, have co-organized the
Gnome-Docsprint in Brno 2012 and helped with the GTK Hackfest (for
references ask Shaun McCance)
I have participated in defining a techincal corpus for the Czech
translation team (for references ask Petr Kovar)
I  have helped with last year's bid for GUADEC 2012, and am lead on the
Brno Bid for 2013 (for references ask Jiri Eischmann and Petr Kovar)

Unfortunately we didn't start reviewing your application, the
elections has just ended and we were actually busy preparing and
managing them. It'll be hopefully done anytime soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,