Re: Application received from Florian Nadge (fnadge AT gmail.com)

Hi,

I was wondering whether there is any progress on my application.

My contributions:
I am involved with the Gnome Documentation team, have co-organized the Gnome-Docsprint in Brno 2012 and helped with the GTK Hackfest (for references ask Shaun McCance)
I have participated in defining a techincal corpus for the Czech translation team (for references ask Petr Kovar)
I  have helped with last year's bid for GUADEC 2012, and am lead on the Brno Bid for 2013 (for references ask Jiri Eischmann and Petr Kovar)