Re: Membership certificate?

On Fri, January 20, 2012 10:22 am, Andrea Veri wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012, Milan Bouchet-Valat wrote:

Hi!

My University requires us to pass a "benevolent activity" module, and
I'm going to write a report about my work in GNOME for that. But they
want a proof that I'm a member of the Foundation. Of course, I could
redirect them to the page with the list of members, but I think they'd
prefer something more "official". ;-) Is there some kind of certificate
for that?

I had a little chat with one member of the Board, he told me the GNOME
Board of Directors can send a signed mail on behalf of the Foundation
and confirming you as GNOME Foundation Member.

I'm forwarding this mail to board-list now, they'll follow-up.

Hi Milan and Andrea,

With Stormy and German's help, I've got some letters we've used in the
past and am in the process of putting this together. It would be helpful
to know since when you've been a member. Just to be sure, was it August
2010?

And is the description from your membership application still current:
that you've been maintaining the gnome-system-tools, liboobs and
system-tools-backends, contributed to the control center, GTK+ (File
Chooser) and the Shell (application usage tracking). And that you upstream
bugs from Ubuntu?

thanks!
karen