Re: Membership certificate?

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012, Karen Sandler wrote:

With Stormy and German's help, I've got some letters we've used in the
past and am in the process of putting this together. It would be helpful
to know since when you've been a member. Just to be sure, was it August
2010?

He's a member since Fri, 07 May 2010.

And is the description from your membership application still current:
that you've been maintaining the gnome-system-tools, liboobs and
system-tools-backends, contributed to the control center, GTK+ (File
Chooser) and the Shell (application usage tracking). And that you upstream
bugs from Ubuntu?

Let's wait Milan's comment about this.

cheers,

Andrea