Re: [gnome.org #12465] GNOME Membership Application of Christian Hergert

Hello,

    My memory is not perfect and I wont be able to do justice to his work.

    But I am aware that he has been working most recently on some sort of
IDE powered by Gtk+ written in C and mostly aimed at Python developers.   I
believe he works at VMware maintaining the Linux/Gnome integration bits of
VMware clients and in the past contributed to Gtk#, the MonoDevelop IDE
(built with Gtk#), contributed bindings for MonoDevelop to various
languages and did some consulting work for various companies doing Linux
and Gnome work.

    I knew him from before this as a Gnome contributor, but I can no longer
associate him with things beyond that time frame.    It did not help that
most of our interactions were on IRC and he changed his nicks a few times
over the years :-)

Cheers!

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Andrea Veri via RT <