Re: [gnome.org #12357] Application received from Julita Inca Chiroque (jinca AT pucp.pe)

Hi Andrea,

On 25/01/12 14:51, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
On Wed Dec 21 14:14:59 2011, averi wrote:
Dear Marina, Phil and Ekaterina,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Julita Inca
Chiroque's application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and
therefore we would like to receive some feedback about the applicant
and the GNOME-related work. (past and present contributions are
usually fine)

Please remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think
he/she deserves to be a Foundation Member and that you trust the
applicant and their work for the global GNOME community. If unsure
about vouching or not, please let us know why you don't feel enough
comfortable in advocating this applicant.

For further details about the applicant, feel free to have a look at
the applicant's application at the following link:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2011-
December/msg00014.html
Marina, Phil and Ekaterina,

did you receive the e-mail quoted above? without your positive /
negative opinion we can't process the following application, thus we'll
have to reject it.

Let me know if I can assist you with anything.

I'm afraid that I didn't receive the email the first time around. I'll
check my spam filter. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Julita is an enthusiastic documentation contributor, and made a
substantial contribution to the documentation during an internship in
the spring of last year. I believe that she has also been organising
GNOME-related events at her local university. She has shown a commitment
to GNOME, and has produced useful contributions. I have a broadly
positive opinion of her and her work as a member of the community.
Please let me know if you would like any more detailed information.

Thanks,

Phil