From: "Andrea Veri via RT" <membership-applications gnome org>
Cc: marinaz redhat com, philbull gmail com, kittykat3756 gmail com
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:51:24 AM
Subject: [gnome.org #12357] Application received from Julita Inca Chiroque (jinca AT pucp.pe)

On Wed Dec 21 14:14:59 2011, averi wrote:
Dear Marina, Phil and Ekaterina,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Julita Inca
Chiroque's application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and
therefore we would like to receive some feedback about the applicant
and the GNOME-related work. (past and present contributions are
usually fine)

Please remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think
he/she deserves to be a Foundation Member and that you trust the
applicant and their work for the global GNOME community. If unsure
about vouching or not, please let us know why you don't feel enough
comfortable in advocating this applicant.

For further details about the applicant, feel free to have a look at
the applicant's application at the following link:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2011-
December/msg00014.html

Marina, Phil and Ekaterina,

did you receive the e-mail quoted above? without your positive /
negative opinion we can't process the following application, thus we'll
have to reject it.

Let me know if I can assist you with anything.

cheers,

--
Andrea,
GNOME Accounts Team