Re: [gnome.org #12607] GNOME Membership Application of Debarshi Ray

"Andrea Veri via RT" <membership-applications gnome org> a Ãcrit:

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Debarshi Ray's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

I, of course, would vouch for Debarshi, any time.  As others have
already pointed out in this thread his technical contributions (IRC
client, tracker, Solang, etc ...) are numerous.  He also is a great chap
who likes helping GNOME newcomers, at least on the #c++ channel.  He is
a well rounded person and has always interacted with people with tact
and thoughtfulness.

As far as I am concerned, he should have been a GNOME Foundation member
a long time ago.

--
                Dodji