Re: [gnome.org #12607] GNOME Membership Application of Debarshi Ray

On Mon 27 Feb 2012 11:19:03 GMT, Murray Cumming wrote:
Sure. I vouch for him. His contributions are significant and visible. He
should have been a GNOME foundation member long ago.

Ditto. He put a *tonne* of work into the neglected IRC backend for
Telepathy, with very noticeable results. And I keep seeing his name pop
up on other worthwhile projects.

--
Will