Re: Application received from Philippe Normand (phil AT base-art.net)

Hi!

On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 17:23 +0000, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee
Script wrote:
Name: Philippe Normand
E-mail: phil AT base-art.net
git.gnome.org username (if any): philn

sometimes contribute to GStreamer. I've been attending GUADEC since 2006 and gave several WebKit/GStreamer
talks there and at FOSDEM.

Contacts:
Andy Wingo <wingo AT pobox.com> and Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra AT gnome.org>

[Application received at Fri Jan 27 17:23:44 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.

It's been two weeks since I sent this application. Does the committee
need some more information from my side to process it?

Regards,
Philippe