[gnome.org #12529] AutoReply: Application received from Eduardo Lima Mitev (elima AT igalia.com)

Your message about "Application received from Eduardo Lima Mitev (elima AT igalia.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12529].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Eduardo Lima Mitev
E-mail: elima AT igalia.com
git.gnome.org username (if any): elima

Reported several bugs and have submitted a few patches to different GNOME modules. My bugzilla account id is
'elima igalia com'. Many of my patches have been integrated in the respective projects. Some of the modules I
have contributed:

- gnome-utils (refactored ringschart and wrote treemap chart of baobab)
- glib (mostly introspection annotations to GIO)
- gobject-introspection (mostly introspection annotations to GIO)
- gjs (random minor fixes)
- json-glib (wrote the JSON - gvariant conversion)
- grilo (some introspection related fixes)

Other contributions
===================

* Presented the talk 'Javascript the GNOME way' at JSconf.eu 2011 <http://jsconf.eu/2011/> to raise awareness
about usage of Javascript in GNOME, gobject-introspection and gnome-shell:

http://jsconf.eu/2011/javascript_the_gnome_way.html

* Author and maintainer of EventDance, a GLib/GObject based library to provide scalable network services and
distributed IPC:
<http://gitorious.org/eventdance/>

EventDance is heavily based on GNOME technologies, and is the base of FileTea <http://filetea.me>, a
web-based file-sharing system, also developed and maintained by me.

* Former contributor to 'Friends of GNOME' program.

Contacts:
1) Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>: gnome-utils developer and maintainer

2) Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi AT gmail.com>: json-glib developer and maintainer

3) Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu AT tomeuvizoso.net>: gobject-introspection developer

[Application received at Thu Feb 9 15:51:55 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.