Re: [gnome.org #13134] Application received from allan gottlieb (gottlieb AT nyu.edu)

On Thu, Dec 20 2012, Fabiana Pedreira SimÃes via RT wrote:

Dear Allan,

It would help us to process your membership application if you could
point us to existing Foundation members that could vouch for you and
your work for the GNOME Foundation. Once you have provided this we'll
get back to you as soon as we can.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

I did that in my previous msgs.  The activity was a while ago so perhaps
the names aren't familiar and I don't have current addresses.  Is that
the problem.  If you don't have the names, I can resend them.  If you
need *current* contact address, that may well be a problem.

Please let me know.

allan gottlieb

PS Your msg doesn't mention that I am applying for *emeritus* status
not active membership.