Re: [gnome.org #13134] Your GNOME Foundation Membership: we need some more information

On Sat, Dec 01 2012, Fabiana Pedreira SimÃes via RT wrote:

Dear Allan,

Thank you for applying to become a member of the GNOME Foundation! In
order to process your application, we need a bit more information.

It would help us to process your membership application if you could
tell us a bit more about your past contributions to GNOME, maybe point
us to some projects you worked on. Once you have provided this we'll get
back to you as soon as we can.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

It was the documentation project.  Here is a testimonial from Dave Mason

allan