Re: [gnome.org #12889] GNOME Membership Application of Martin Robinson

Hey,

On SÃb, 2012-08-18 at 22:47 +0000, Pedro Villavicencio via RT wrote:
The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Martin Robinson
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore need some
feedback about the applicant and their work on GNOME, both past and
present.

Martin's been a leading force on WebKitGTK+ development for a few years
now, and has been more and more involved in GNOME. I don't see any
possibility of his commitment wavering in the near future. I'm sure
Martin will make a great foundation member, I sure vouch for him!

Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns gnome org>
GNOME Project