Re: [gnome.org #12178] GNOME Membership Application of Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse

Andrea Veri via RT wrote:

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Jasper Lievisse
Adriaanse's application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and
therefore we would like to receive some feedback about the applicant and
the GNOME-related work. (past and present contributions are usually
fine)

I rolled the latest libgtop tarball after a request from Jasper, as he
had done a lot of patches, this gave me a peak in his work and he's
certainly worth a GNOME foundation membership.

        Fred