Re: [gnome.org #12251] GNOME Membership Application of Jim Campbell

On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 19:08 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
Dear Paolo and Shaun,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Jim Campbell's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

Jim's been an active member of the GNOME documentation team for
a few years now. He's attended multiple documentation sprints,
and he's one of the core contributors who helps steer our team.

--
Shaun