Re: GNOME Board of Directors Elections 2011 - Voting Instructions sent

Done.
Thanks all.

-Emily
2011/5/27 Andrea Veri <av gnome org>
2011/5/27 Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com>:
> Hi Muelli,
>
> I miss to check my membership in GNOME Foundation. I apologies.
>
> But it is strange that I am one of the GNOME foundation Board member but I
> am not a foundation member.

That's ok since your membership expired on the 20th May 2011. One of the
requirements to be a candidate for the Board of Director's elections is to be a
Foundation member and you were one when the previous elections took place.

> Anything I can do to get me membership of Foundation ?

please fire up a renewal request [1] and we'll get rid of it. But unfortunately
you won't be able to vote for the incoming elections since processing
renewals / new members
is not available at this time.

cheers,

Andrea