Re: GNOME Board of Directors Elections 2011 - Voting Instructions sent

Dear Emily,

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 05:38:02PM +0800, Emily Chen wrote:
   I didn't receive the vote email. Also, it is strange that my name
   didn't list on the membership page:
I guess you have read all the mails on foundation-announce carefully. At least one of them, most
likely the one that announced the timelime roughly two weeks ago, stated that you should check
whether you are listed.

Not being listed means in most cases that you're not a member.
At this stage I cannot guarantee to be able to do anything for you. But make sure you check
early enough for the next elections.

Cheers,
  Tobi