Re: GNOME Foundation Membership - Renewal accepted

2011/5/20 Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org>:

Thanks. I would also like to highlight that even after receiving this:
"If you were not already subscribed to the
foundation-announce mailing list, you have been subscribed to this list,
where all the major GNOME Foundation announcements are sent. It is a low
volume list and does not allow subscribers to post emails. If you would
like to read the archives you can do so here:

I am not receiving any email from that list at all.

I have also noticed some silent unsubscribing from some list on gnome
infrastructure but that would be more of a sysadmin issue (and I don't have
enough data to make it traceable I think).

Form letters are now updated. [1] Thanks a lot for the good catch.

We'll know investigate about why the automatical subscribtion to
foundation-announce doesnt take action when a renewal happens. Thanks
for your report.

Andrea,
GNOME Membership Committee