Re: GNOME Foundation Membership - Renewal accepted

Hola Frederic,

2011/5/19 Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org>:
On 05/19/2011 08:11 PM, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee wrote:

You are eligible to become a candidate for
election and to vote in the annual Board of Directors elections held
each November.

Hi guys!

Aren't the elections in June or am I in a parallel community? ;-)

Thanks.

Good catch! yes they are in June, the form letters are a bit out of
date, we'll update those, Thanks a lot!.

Have a nice day,

pedro.