Re: [gnome.org #11945] [RENEWAL] Application received from Les Harris (me AT lesharris.com)

On N, 2011-05-19 at 21:59 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
On Thu May 19 20:06:10 2011, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Name: Les Harris
E-mail: me AT lesharris.com
git.gnome.org username (if any): lharris

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Contacts:
Mart Raudsepp
Jordi Mallach

Hi,

could you please give us some pointers regarding your contributions over
these two years?

You last renewed on Sat, 13 Sep 2008, and since GNOME Foundation's
Membership duration is two years, you lost your membership.

I am mailing the provided vouchers to receive some informations about
your GNOME contributions over these two years.

Hello,

As seen from http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-mud/log/ - Les was the
main developer and architect of gnome-mud during the first year of that
two year period.

Unfortunately, in the beginning of 2010 he disappeared from being active
in the gnome-mud community. We would very much like to see him back, to
bring gnome-mud out of its slumber and help a newly appeared interested
developer to get into it too!

I can not speak for libgnetwork or any other GNOME related activity,
however

--
Mart Raudsepp
Gentoo Developer