Re: [gnome.org #11944] [RENEWAL] Application received from Dermot McCluskey (dermot.mccluskey AT oracle.com)

Hey all,

On 20/05/2011, at 10:02 AM, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
Hi,

could you please give us some pointers regarding your contributions
over
these two years?

You last renewed on Tue, 28 Oct 2008, and since GNOME Foundation's
Membership duration is two years, you lost your membership.

I am mailing the provided vouchers to receive some informations about
your GNOME contributions over these two years.

I've not been involved in GNOME much for a while, so I'm not the right
person to talk to. I assume GNOME membership is for life though still,
so isn't this an auto-approval?

Glynn