Re: [gnome.org #11895] GNOME Membership Application of Jeffrey Cheung

On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 18:43 -0600, Paul Cutler wrote:
I'm not comfortable in supporting Jeffrey's application for GNOME
Foundation Membership at this time.  While Jeffrey does work on
integrating GNOME within SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop, Jeffrey has
not been a contributor (to my knowledge) in upstream GNOME to qualify
for Foundation membership now.

        Sure - he has done some great work researching and doing this that and
the other - but not much that would qualify him for membership I think;
in particular rather few commits.

        I'm sure you have some nice friendly rejection letter that will do ;-)
[ he is a good guy and means well of course ].

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot