Re: [gnome.org #12018] [RENEWAL] Application received from Havoc Pennington (hp AT pobox.com)

On 2011-06-21 at 15:38, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
On Mon Jun 20 16:40:39 2011, havoc pennington gmail com wrote:
Hi,

In this time I was the primary original coder on gjs (used by gnome-
shell) and had significant patches to Clutter and GTK 3.  You could
check with Colin Walters, Emmanuelle Bassi, Matthias Clasen.

Hi Colin, Emmanuele and Matthias,

we received a GNOME Foundation membership's renewal request from Havoc Pennington but
we are not able to verify his contributions over these two years, thus we are mailing the
provided contacts to receive some feedback about him and his work for the GNOME
Foundation.

If you wish to vouch for Havoc please let us know so we can move forward and renew his
membership into the GNOME Foundation.

I can vouch for Havoc's contributions to the Gnome stack â Clutter,
Metacity, Gjs are all central to the Gnome 3 user experience
implementation. Plus, he's been contributing to the GTK+ 3 effort
as well.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--