Re: [gnome.org #12018] [RENEWAL] Application received from Havoc Pennington (hp AT pobox.com)

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Andrea Veri via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:

we received a GNOME Foundation membership's renewal request from Havoc Pennington but
we are not able to verify his contributions over these two years,

He's been somewhat active commenting in dbus bugzilla, occasionally in
gjs bugzilla.  Enough that I'd say he at least deserves a say in the
foundation, particularly given his obivously huge past contributions t
o FOSS.