Re: [gnome.org #12018] [RENEWAL] Application received from Havoc Pennington (hp AT pobox.com)

Hi,

In this time I was the primary original coder on gjs (used by gnome-shell) and had significant patches to
Clutter and GTK 3.  You could check with Colin Walters, Emmanuelle Bassi, Matthias Clasen.

Thanks
Havoc