Re: [gnome.org #12050] Application received from Robert Bragg (robert AT sixbynine.org)

hi Bruno;

On 2011-06-19 at 13:04, Bruno Boaventura via RT wrote:
The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Robert Bragg's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work.
(past and present contributions are usually fine)

Please remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think
he/she deserves to be a Foundation Member and that you trust the
applicant and their
work for the global GNOME community. If unsure about vouching or not,
please let us know why you don't feel enough comfortable in advocating
this applicant.

For further details about the applicant, feel free to have a look at the
applicant's
application at the following link:

Robert is my colleague at the Intel Open Source Technology Center, and
he is the co-maintainer of Cogl, the library used by Clutter (and by
GNOME Shell) to program the GPU. he contributed a lot of code to Clutter
itself, and to Mutter. he is also interested in profiling and improving
the performance of GLib. I can definitely vouch for him and for his
work, which has had a great impact in making GNOME Shell (and GNOME 3.0)
possible.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--